Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Another year of disaster

It’s that time of the year again when you produce a lot of enthusiasm for the New Year and never know how fast it comes and passes by. And this is the worst of those times for me. I’m sitting in my lonely apartment working my ass off for the project that is assigned to three people (out of which I happen to be the only one helping my project guide produce time for his grumbling activity). Life is so unfair to me! I wish, with no girlfriend and no invitation to any of the New Year’s parties, I could say that. But I guess I’ll skip on the lame line and save a minute for my horrendous work. The guide is planning to smack me right where it hurts. He wants me to complete my work by 31st and show him the progress then and complete the whole thing the next day so I could report him the finalized thing the next day.
Its not that I wait for this day the whole year but when everybody around you including the people who are supposed to be working are partying its kind of hard to concentrate and realize the seriousness of the situation. All those I know are busy doing some whacko stuff or are enjoying their year end at homes. Well, maybe not enjoying but spending. At least they get to eat good food and watch the idiot box. It does not matter how idiot it is on New Year’s Eve. I’ll be happy cleaning my apartment or worse watch the fire show on the TV rather than sitting all by myself and realizing how much really my life sucks. I would refer my state as the superlative degree of frustration, the same sense of defeat and disagreement with life on qualitative terms of engagement realized when unable to reach the high of onanism even with all the ravishing voluptuousness lying around craving for you.
Note:: Since I'm really busy right now, I'm posting an entry that I made in digital diary before I had a blog. This was made on Dec 31st 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.