Saturday, March 18, 2006

And they think...
People think I’m an obscure person… And they are absolutely correct almost 99% of times. I am unclear of what I’m saying. Expression is one thing that is free everywhere in the world, and this is also the only thing that I’m unable to perform properly and communicate what I want to. However I find it amazingly funny that I can think better than most of us. In that aspect I’m very vivid and clear. My friend circle is not much of a come all allow all types. My close friends are all very very different individuals and have not the slightest of things in common. I’m not saying we do not have differences or fights. In fact I have the most fights. I am the only one who has as many as a million fights with each of my friends. We all are engineers but are into different fields. Every one of us has a different reason for we being good friends, I’m however, happy and content that all of them consider us good friends. One of us once asserted that we all are (uncanny, though) high intellectual people so we are together. I do not actually believe it and of course nobody I presume will every consider this to be true.

Well, coming back to the obscure part: I have a social history of rejecting and criticizing every one and every thing. This gives me a little unrealistic image. I know I cannot ape or reproduce the same virtue I’m criticizing but then nobody can. That usually is the beauty of the substance. I presume that the substance is good just that it’s not good enough. Observation forms the keen part of criticism and I do not attempt to state here that I’m the best of observers. However, it takes an onlooker for an archer to make sure he uses all the correct poses to hit the target. Some things that are absolutely brilliant are so few and I do not try to reduce them or their importance. I, actually, try to make sure that each one is done with more finesse and determination.

I consider that in this world people are driven by two ways, videlicet; cruelty and compassion. I’m the cruel way of doing it and that makes a critic. Inspiration for me comes from degradation and loss. Those who sought the way of compassion make me feel pitiful but they too are doing the same thing as I’m, just in a different way. Universally, black and white can never result in black or white but grey, no matter what is the proportion. So the hate of the critics with the appreciators is and always will be. But both of them make this world more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.